June 5 (Reuters) - Pacific Textiles Holdings Ltd:
* Updates on further developments regarding interruption of business of factory in Vietnam
* "As of today, gateway of company's factory in Vietnam is still blocked by villagers"
* "Some senior government officials in Vietnam met with villagers in week of 25 May 2017"
* During meeting, no agreement was reached with villagers to resolve issue
* Co considers that there is some significant financial impact to co in relation to temporary suspension of operation of Vietnam factory
* "We believe that more time is required to clear blockage" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: