May 16 Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd:
* Painted Pony announces closing of strategic Montney acquisition, increased credit facilities and director appointments
* Anticipates 2017 annual average daily production to increase from approximately 260 mmcfe/d to about 290 mmcfe/d
* Exit production in 2017 is expected to be between 438 mmcfe/d (73,000 boe/d) and 450 mmcf/d
* 2017 capital spending program of $348 million
* To increase its credit facilities to $500 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ChargePoint secures $43 million in funding led by Siemens
SAN FRANCISCO, June 28 Electric vehicle charging station maker ChargePoint Inc said on Wednesday it had secured $43 million in financing led by German engineering group Siemens AG, bringing to a close the U.S. company's latest funding round at $125 million.