May 8 (Reuters) - Pandora Media Inc:
* Pandora announces new governance measures and confirms ongoing strategic review
* Says James M. P. Feuille and Peter Gotcher will resign from board of directors
* At 2017 annual meeting of stockholders, board will recommend that stockholders approve resolution to declassify board and provide for annual election of directors in future.
* At 2017 annual meeting of stockholders, board will recommend that stockholders approve resolution to declassify board
* Pandora Media - board is forming independent committee, to be chaired by Timothy Leiweke, independent director, to identify and appoint new directors
* Pandora media inc says Centerview Partners Llc and Morgan Stanley will continue to advise board regarding ongoing review of strategic alternatives
* Pandora Media - "positioned company to evaluate any potential strategic alternatives, including a sale, in 30 days before financing is set to close" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: