Britain's WPP says several of its agencies hit by cyber attack
LONDON, June 27 Britain's WPP, the world's biggest advertising company, said on Tuesday that computer systems within several of its agencies had been hit by a suspected cyber attack.
April 17 Pc Connection Inc
* PC Connection, Inc announces preliminary financials for the first quarter results 2017; company to release full results on April 20th
* Sees Q1 2017 revenue $670 million to $675 million
* Sees Q1 2017 revenue up about 17 percent
* PC Connection Inc - gross profit for Q1 is expected to range between $85 million and $90 million
* Sees qtrly earnings per share from $0.27 to $0.28 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)