PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 1
May 1 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 15 Penn Virginia Corp
* Penn virginia corporation reports fourth quarter and year-end 2016 results and provides operational update with 2017 and preliminary 2018 guidance
* Penn virginia corp says 2017 capital plan of $120 to $140 million
* Penn virginia corp - q4 2016 production was 857 thousand barrels of oil equivalent (mboe)
* Penn virginia corp - total product revenues were $32.3 million for q4 of 2016
* Editas medicine inc says production in q1 of 2017 is expected to be 8,800 to 9,200 boepd
* Penn virginia corp says average daily production in q4 of 2017, or exit rate, is anticipated to be between 11,200 to 12,100 boepd
* Penn virginia corp says company anticipates total 2017 production volumes at 3.7 to 4.0 mmboe
* Penn virginia corp sees 2018 capial plan $125 million - $145 million
* Sees full year 2017 production of 10,000 - 11,000 boepd
* Sees sees full year 2018 production of 12,600 - 13,700 boepd Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, April 30 Twenty-First Century Fox Inc is in talks with Blackstone Group LP about submitting an acquisition offer for Tribune Media Co, according to a source familiar with the matter.