April 27 Persimmon Plc
* Trading update
* Has attracted 6% more visitors to our development sites
than last year at this stage
* Total forward sales revenue, including legal completions
taken to date in 2017, is currently £2.56 billion, c.11% higher
than last year
* Weekly private sales rate per site since reporting our
2016 final results on 27 february 2017 is 12% ahead of last year
* Sales rate which is now 4% ahead for year to date.
* Have 8,928 new homes sold forward into private ownership
* Average selling price of c. £229,500, an increase of 4.1%
over prior year.
* Have opened 67 of 90 new sites planned for first half of
* Currently developing 382 active sales outlets across uk
* Total value of capital return plan is now c. £2.85
billion, or £9.25 per share.
* Group has generated £1.96 billion of free cash before
return of surplus capital over five years since launch of
group's strategy in 2012.
* Remains confident of future prospects of group.
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: