Feb 27 (Reuters) - Pfeiffer Vacuum
* Pfeiffer Vacuum management and supervisory boards advise shareholders to not accept busch group’s offer
* Offer price and structure are inadequate
* Aim is to gain active control without a customary and appropriate takeover premium
* Both bodies therefore advise shareholders of Pfeiffer Vacuum to not accept Busch Group’s offer.
* Busch group is aiming to gain active control of Pfeiffer Vacuum without paying a customary and appropriate takeover premium
* We must therefore reject this inadequate offer and advise our shareholders to not accept it
* Management and supervisory board believe that busch group may actively interfere with Pfeiffer Vacuum’s strategic setup Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: