Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
May 3 Pfizer Inc
* Pfizer announces U.S. FDA filing acceptance of supplemental new drug application for Xeljanz (tofacitinib citrate) for the treatment of adult patients with active psoriatic arthritis
* FDA has provided an anticipated prescription drug user fee act (PDUFA) action date in December 2017 for SNDAS
* Both studies met primary endpoints showing statistically significant improvement with Xeljanz 5 mg,10 mg bid compared to placebo treatment
* A separate SNDA was also accepted for Xeljanz XR extended release 11 mg once daily use in PSA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)