UPDATE 1-GM settles hundreds of ignition switch lawsuits
NEW YORK, June 23 General Motors Co has agreed to settle federal lawsuits by as many as 203 plaintiffs over defective ignition switches in its vehicles, a Friday court filing shows.
April 27 Pixelworks Inc:
* Pixelworks reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 non-gaap earnings per share $0.12
* Q1 gaap earnings per share $0.09
* Q1 revenue $22.7 million
* Sees q2 2017 revenue $20 million to $21 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.12, revenue view $22.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazil's agriculture minister prepared to travel to the United States on Friday to fight a ban on imports of fresh Brazilian beef, which hit shares of local meatpackers and revived concerns about the image of the world's largest beef exporter.