Google says it is considering appeal against EU antitrust fine
BRUSSELS, June 27 Alphabet's Google said on Tuesday it disagreed with the findings of EU antitrust regulators that it had abused its dominant position and was considering an appeal.
March 17 PMPG Polskie Media SA:
* FY 2016 prelim. EBITDA 10.1 million zlotys ($2.53 million)
* FY prelim. revenue 57.0 million zlotys
* FY prelim. EBIT 9.5 million zlotys
* FY prelim. results better than previously forecasted due to higher cash and barter revenue with fixed costs base Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 3.9912 zlotys) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says it signs strategic agreement with JD.com to cooperate on online medical platform