BRIEF-FCA U.S. issues statement in response to civil lawsuit filed by DoJ
* Issues statement in response to civil lawsuit filed against co by environmental and natural resources division of the U.S. Department of justice
April 28 Polar Power Inc
* Polar power reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.06
* Q1 sales rose 47 percent to $5.0 million
* Backlog totaled $1.0 million at march 31, 2017, as compared to $3.1 million at december 31, 2016.
* Expect gross profit as a percentage of sales to return to levels within normalized range during second half of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, May 23 The chief executive officers of two major American companies - retailer Target Corp and agribusiness Archer Daniels Midland Co - offered opposing views in a hearing before U.S. lawmakers on Tuesday on a proposed border adjustment tax.