March 13 Pollard Banknote Ltd.
* Pollard banknote announces 4th quarter and annual
* Qtrly sales $65.7 million versus $57.2 million
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.16
* Pollard banknote - "budgeted capital expenditures for 2017
should remain at similar levels as experienced in 2016, with no
major projects anticipated"
* Outlook for instant ticket volumes in 2017 remains
positive and is expected to grow
* Co to continue to review strategic initiatives
* Strategic initiatives includes looking at strategic
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: