1 Min Read
March 13 (Reuters) - Power Metals Corp
* Power Metals Corp. Announces intention to spin-out its hard-rock lithium assets
* intends to undertake plan of arrangement whereby it will transfer its hard-rock lithium assets to newly formed subsidiary
* Says directors and management of new pwm will be same as currently exists for power metals.
* under plan, each power metals shareholder will receive equivalent number of common shares of new pwm as they hold in co
* under plan, each power metals warrant holder, option holder will receive equal number of warrants, options in new pwm on identical terms Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: