April 24 (Reuters) - Ppg Industries Inc
* PPG submits revised proposal to Akzonobel to combine companies
* Revised proposal includes increased price of eur 96.75 (cum dividend) per Akzonobel ordinary share, an increase of eur 6.75 per share
* PPG is prepared to commit to a significant reverse break-up fee to demonstrate confidence that required antitrust approvals can be obtained
* Including assumption of net debt and minority interests, proposed transaction is now valued at approximately eur 26.9 billion, or $28.8 billion
* "PPG believes its revised proposal is vastly superior to Akzonobel's new standalone plan, as articulated on April 19, 2017"
* Revised proposal provides additional details, significant commitments to ensure combined business serves best interests of akzonobel stakeholders
* PPG'S revised proposal is comprised of cash of eur 61.50 and 0.357 shares of PPG common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: