May 24 (Reuters) - Praemium Ltd
* Notes that former directors incurred expenditure of $972,372 in terminating ceo, & defending shareholder requisition which led to their removal
* "Ohanessian's dismissal was handled inappropriately and was not based on reasonable grounds"
* Reiterate its support for Ohanessian as reinstated chief executive officer
* "All expenses will be accounted for as one-off costs (below ebitda) in 2017 financial year"
* Refers to comprehensive review of events at which previous directors (Greg Camm, Robert Edgley, Andre Carstens and Peter Mahler) were removed from office Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: