Cabinet approves proposal to sell govt stake in Air India
NEW DELHI, June 28 India's cabinet on Wednesday approved a proposal to sell the government's stake in state-owned airline Air India, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said.
March 10 Prakash Industries Ltd:
* Executed fuel supply agreement with Coal India for coal linkages of 0.65 million tonnes p.a. for co's sponge iron operations for 5 years
* Says coal supplies under linkage began from current month
* Co is also lighting up its fifth sponge iron kiln in first week of April 2017
* Says modernisation of furnaces has been completed taking total capacity to 1.1 million tonnes
* Co is also recommissioning its medium and heavy structural mill at Raipur Source text: bit.ly/2m9Qk67 Further company coverage:
June 28 Wall Street opened higher on Wednesday as financial stocks rose and after a report that investors overreacted to ECB chief Mario Draghi's view on fiscal stimulus.