1 Min Read
April 27 (Reuters) - PSI:
* Gets year off to a good start thanks to high order volume from industry
* Q1 EBIT increased by 20 % to 2.6 million euros ($2.84 million)
* Order backlog on 31.03.2017 was, at 163 million euros, 4 % above figure for previous year (31.03.2016: 157 million euros).
* Q1 net result improved by 27 % to 1.8 million euros (31.03.2016: 1.4 million euros)
* Increased its new order volume by 11 % in Q1 of 2017 to a new record value of 78 million euros (31.03.2016: 70 million euros)
* Management is confirming growth targets formulated in 2016 annual report Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9168 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)