April 27 Quercus Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych SA:
* Resolve to spend 28.3 million zlotys ($7.28 million) on share buyback
* To buy no more than 6 million of shares at 9.5 zloty per share
* To buy own shares until end of June
* Following the resolutions regarding the share buyback, the company has not resolved an alternative resolution regarding the dividend
* Earlier on in March, the company planned either a dividend or share buyback from the profit earned for 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 3.8889 zlotys) (Gdynia Newsroom)
International businesses caught in Qatar crossfire
DUBAI/DOHA, June 29 International businesses are being caught in the crossfire of Qatar's dispute with its Arab neighbours as it delays shipments, lengthens travel times and prompts contingency plans in case the crisis deepens.