BRIEF-Syros announces preclinical data on SY-1425
* Syros presents data at EHA supporting potential of SY-1425, its first-in-class selective RARα agonist, in genomically defined AML and MDS patients
May 15 Reed's Inc
* Reed's Inc announces first quarter financial results
* Q1 sales $8.3 million
* Q1 loss per share $0.14
* Reed's Inc says Q1 results were "disappointing"
* Reed's Inc - in process of a thorough evaluation of business
* Reed's Inc - have implemented a program to reduce number of product packaging options by more than 100 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 A handful of drugmakers are taking their first steps toward developing marijuana-based painkillers, alternatives to opioids that have led to widespread abuse and caused the U.S. health regulator to ask for a withdrawal of a popular drug this month.