2 Min Read
March 8 (Reuters) - Restaurant Group Plc:
* Fy pretax loss -39.5 million stg versus 86.8 million stg profit year ago
* Fy revenue rose 3.7 percent to 710.7 million stg
* Total dividend 17.4 penceper share
* Final dividend 10.6 penceper share
* Trading in line with expectations
* Challenging trading year across leisure brands; good performance from pubs and concessions.
* Fy statutory loss before tax of £39.5m (2015: statutory profit before tax £86.8m).
* Fy adjusted ebitda* down 5.5 pct at £121.0m, adjusted operating profit* down 11.0 pct to £79.2m.
* Current trading in line with our expectations.
* Fy adjusted profit before tax* was down 11.2 pct to £77.1m
* Complex operational processes have added costs and business operating model had become inefficient.
* We have a rigorous plan in place to address these issues.
* Expect trading performance of business in first half of 2017 to remain difficult
* Anticipate momentum improving towards end of this transitional year as our initiatives start to take effect
* We expect to open between 16 to 20 units in 2017 with associated capital expenditure of between £16m-£20m.
* Refurbishment and maintenance capital expenditure will range from £20m-£25m. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)