Feb 22 Rice Midstream Partners Lp:
* Rice midstream partners reports fourth quarter and full-year 2016 financial and operating results
* Q4 average daily throughput of 1,203 mdth/d
* Raised q4 distribution to $0.2505 per common unit, an increase of 6% relative to Q3 2016
* Rice midstream partners lp qtrly total operating revenues $59.5 million versus $29.3 million
* Qtrly gathering volumes averaged 1,203 mdth/d, a 71pct increase over prior year quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CORRECTED-Germany's Merck gets EU backing for oral MS drug
FRANKFURT, June 23 Germany's Merck KGaA has won a key recommendation to become a late entrant to the market for oral multiple sclerosis (MS) drugs in Europe, six years after its first attempt to launch the cladribine pill failed.