Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
Feb 20 Rogers Corp
* Rogers corp qtrly net sales of $173.0 million, up 13.1 pct
* Q4 earnings per share $0.65
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.94
* Sees 2017 Q1 net sales to a range of $185 million to $195 million
* Sees 2017 Q1 earnings in range of $0.81 to $0.91 per diluted share
* Sees for full year 2017, Rogers expects capital expenditures to be in a range of $30 million to $35 million
* Sees 2017 Q1 adjusted earnings to a range of $1.09 to $1.19 per diluted share
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.99, revenue view $179.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.