Dutch state to reduce stake in ABN Amro to 63 pct from 70 pct
AMSTERDAM, June 27 The Dutch state on Tuesday announced plans to sell down its stake in ABN Amro bank from 70 percent to 63 percent.
June 9 Russian grid operator Rosseti:
* The Russian government has prepared an order to remove Rosseti head Oleg Budargin, a government official and a person close to the board told Reuters;
* The order has not yet been signed, both sources said;
* A third industry source said Budargin would soon leave the company;
* All three sources said Rosseti board member Mikhail Poluboyarinov, currently first deputy head of state development bank Vnesheconombank (VEB), was in line to replace Budargin;
* Rosseti, VEB, the Russian Energy Ministry and a government spokeswoman all declined to comment. Further company coverage: (Reporting by Moscow Newsroom)
KIEV, June 27 Some radiation checks at the Chernobyl nuclear disaster site in Ukraine were being carried out manually on Tuesday after a wave of cyber attacks that hit Ukrainian institutions affected operations there, a state agency said.