U.S. apartment vacancy rate edges up in second quarter - Reis
June 26 The U.S. apartment vacancy rate increased in the second quarter and rents were higher, according to a report from Reis Inc.
May 30 Ryanair Chief Financial Officer Neil Sorahan:
* says sees average fares down 5 percent in 6 months to end September; down 8 percent in six months to end March 2018
* says 'a little less optimistic on pricing' over summer than some rivals
* Says numbers of potential extra Boeing orders unclear but would likely come in 'ones or twos'; could be comparable to earlier order increase from 175 to 183
* Says not expecting lease extensions and extra orders to impact target of 130 million passengers in year to end-March 2018 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Conor Humphries)
* Dollar/yen buoyant before Yellen's appearance, hits 1-mth high