BRIEF-Saga Communicationsto sell its television stations in Joplin, MO and Victoria, TX
May 10 Saga Communications Inc
* Saga communications, inc. Enters into an agreement to sell its television stations in joplin, mo and victoria, tx to morgan murphy media and enters into an agreement to acquire 4 fm and 1 am radio stations serving the charleston, sc radio market and 3 fm
* Saga communications inc - deal for purchase price of approximately $66.6 million
* Saga communications inc says deal for for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $66.6 million.
* Saga communications inc - assigned to sagamorehill midwest, llc its options to acquire assets owned by surtsey media, llc
* Saga communications-purchase assets serving charleston, sc radio market,assets serving hilton head and beaufort,sc radio markets,from apex media for $23.0 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PRECIOUS-Weaker dollar and stock market jitters drive gold higher
* Stocks down after cyber attack, U.S. healthcare delay * Dollar lowest since November * Bond yields rise on Draghi comments * Gold climbs above 100-day moving average (Updates prices) By Peter Hobson LONDON, June 28 Gold prices rose on Wednesday as the dollar weakened and stock markets were held down by a global cyber attack and delay to U.S. healthcare legislation which fuelled doubts about President Donald Trump's ability to pass stimulus measures.