April 19 SLM Corp:
* Sallie Mae reports first-quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 gaap earnings per share $0.20
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.15 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 core earnings per share $0.21
* SLM Corp - expects 2017 full-year diluted core earnings per share: $0.70 - $0.72
* SLM corp - expects 2017 full-year private education loan originations of $4.9 billion
* Qtrly net interest income of $268 million, up 28 percent
* SLM Corp - expects 2017 full-year non-gaap operating efficiency ratio: 38 percent - 39 percent
* Qtrly private education loan originations of $1.8 billion, up 2 percent
* SLM Corp qtrly private education loan provision for loan losses was $27 million, down from $34 million.
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $0.69 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* SLM Corp qtrly private education loan delinquencies as a percentage of private education loans in repayment were 1.9 percent, down from 2.1 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Abu Dhabi's Mubadala has pulled out of Etisalat Nigeria -cenbank
LAGOS, June 23 Abu Dhabi state investment fund Mubadala has pulled out of Etisalat Nigeria after the telecoms firm failed to secure a deal with its lenders over a $1.2 billion loan renegotiation it took four years ago, the central bank said on Friday.