Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on June 28
ZURICH, June 28 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening virtually unchanged at 9,071 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
Feb 28 Sapiens International Corporation Nv
* Sapiens reports Q4 2016 financial results
* Q4 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.12
* Q4 GAAP earnings per share $0.08
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $270 million to $280 million
* Q4 revenue $57.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $55.8 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says expect full-year 2017 non-GAAP operating margins of approximately 13%
* FY2017 revenue view $246.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AMSTERDAM, June 28 Philips, the Dutch medical equipment maker, said on Wednesday it will acquire U.S.-based Spectranetics Corp for 1.9 billion euros ($2.16 billion), including debt, in a deal agreed with the company's boards.