BRIEF-Dutch State reduces stake in ABN AMRO Group to 63 pct
* NLFI, ON BEHALF OF DUTCH STATE, HAS AGREED TO SELL 65 MILLION DEPOSITARY RECEIPTS IN ABN AMRO FOR EUR 22,75 PER DEPOSITARY RECEIPT
March 29 Saudi British Bank Sjsc:
* Announces its intention to establish sukuk program and to issue sukuk thereunder inside or outside Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
* Sukuk to be denominated in U.S. Dollars or any other currencies in a total amount not exceeding equivalent of $2 billion
* Expects establishment of program will occur in Q2, 2017
* Purpose of issuances is to help bank strengthens its capital base and support banks sharia compliant activities and products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 27 U.S. Senate Republican leaders postponed a vote on a healthcare overhaul on Tuesday after resistance from members of their own party, and President Donald Trump summoned Republican senators to the White House to urge them to break the impasse.