BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
May 11 Schneider National Inc
* Reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 revenue $1.0 billion versus I/B/E/S view $996.3 million
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.15
* Q1 earnings per share $0.14
* For 2017, anticipate net capital expenditures to be in range of $325 million - $350 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.13 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Anticipate adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.92 - $1.02 for 2017
* FY2017 earnings per share view $0.96 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.