UPDATE 1-Hong Kong police arrest 21 Uber drivers
HONG KONG, May 23 Hong Kong police on Tuesday arrested 21 Uber drivers for illegal car-hiring as part of a clamp down against Uber Technologies Inc's operations in the Asian financial city.
May 8 Scorpio Tankers Inc:
* Scorpio Tankers Inc announces an agreement to sell two Mr Product tankers
* Scorpio Tankers Inc - deal for approximately $56.4 million
* Scorpio Tankers - sales are expected to close in June 2017 at which time co will repay outstanding secured debt for vessels of $27.6 million in aggregate
* Scorpio Tankers Inc - will record a write-down of approximately $9.3 million during Q2 of 2017 in connection with entry into agreement
* Scorpio Tankers Inc - agreement with an unrelated third party to sell two of its 2013 built mr product tankers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 23 A trial in which Royal Bank of Scotland is accused by investors of misleading them over its 2008 fundraising is set to be delayed for a second day, as frantic settlement talks between the claimants and the bank continued in London on Tuesday.