May 26 (Reuters) - Select Harvests Ltd
* Received 98% of its 2017 almond crop at its Carina West processing facility
* Crop downgrade will have a material impact on full year earnings
* "Initial indications are that 2017 crop has been more impacted by seasonal conditions than previously forecast"
* 2017 australian almond crop has been lower than industry expectations
* "Based on actual yields, crop estimate has been reduced to between 13,500 -14,000 MT" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: