UPDATE 3-IndiGo eyes Air India stake in possible privatisation
* IndiGo has 40 pct of domestic market vs Air India's 13 pct (Adds comment from IndiGo owner InterGlobe Aviation)
March 23 Siemens Ltd
* Says wins order worth Rs. 187.4 crore from Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board
* Says scope of order includes air insulated switchgear substations
* Says project includes construction of new 33/11 KV air insulated switchgear substations in Dhaka, Chittagong and sylhet
* Says all the products and solutions delivered for the project have been manufactured in factories at Siemens India Source text - (bit.ly/2o801Cs) Further company coverage:
LONDON, June 29 A sharp turn lower across risky assets just ahead of the open on Wall Street put European shares on course for their worst day since last September, with tech and sectors most sensitive to higher interest rates the biggest drags.