May 24 (Reuters) - Sigma Healthcare Ltd:
* Sigma has now decided to commence legal proceedings against My Chemist/Chemist Warehouse Group
* Has been in discussions in relation to operation of certain aspects of current supply agreement with My Chemist/Chemist Warehouse Group
* Offers of mediation and binding arbitration were also proposed but were rejected by MC/CW.
* Remedies to be sought by Sigma include declarations and injunctions for specific performance of agreement
* If MC/CW acts in accordance with their stated intention, impact on Sigma's EBIT is expected to be approximately $5m - $10m per annum
* "Current year underlying EBIT could be up to 5% below FY2016/17"
* "Ongoing legal costs will also impact earnings" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: