Dow and DuPont reaffirm to close merger in August 2017
June 28 Dow Chemical Co and DuPont on Wednesday reaffirmed their expectation to close their merger in August.
May 3 Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc:
* Sinclair reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.61 excluding items
* Q1 revenue $649.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $647.3 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.31 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share $0.61
* Sees Q2 2017 barter and trade revenue of about $33 million
* Q2 media revenues, before barter, are expected to be approximately $627.3 million to $633.3 million
* Full year barter and trade revenue is expected to be approximately $120 million
* FY capital expenditures expected to be $90 million, excluding expenditures that may be incurred for FCC's spectrum repack
* 2017 media expenses, excluding barter expense but including trade expense, are expected to be approximately $1.586 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, June 28 Electric vehicle charging station maker ChargePoint Inc said on Wednesday it had secured $43 million in financing led by German engineering group Siemens AG, bringing to a close the U.S. company's latest funding round at $125 million.