US STOCKS-Wall St rises on oil rebound, gains in healthcare stocks
* Indexes up: Dow 0.11 pct, S&P 0.15 pct, Nasdaq 0.24 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds commentary, changes byline)
March 30 Singapore Exchange Ltd
* Singapore Exchange filed complaints with authorities in China against Wu Xinhua, executive chairman and ceo of sgx-listed China Fibretech
* The complaint was made against Wu in relation to several alleged offences under the Chinese Penal Code
* Complaint was made against Wu in relation to several alleged offences under the Chinese Penal Code
* Sgx has also concurrently referred the matter to the Singapore authorities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
June 22 Borrowing by U.S. companies to spend on long-term investments rose 13 percent in May from a year earlier, a survey by trade group showed, indicating higher confidence in the economy's growth prospects.