UPDATE 1-Facebook hits 2 billion user mark
June 27 Facebook Inc Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday that the social network had 2 billion monthly users.
May 18 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd
* Amobee group expected to contribute S$1.2 billion to S$1.3 billion in FY18 operating revenue and targets breakeven in ebitda
* FY18 consolidated revenue for group is expected to grow by mid-single digit and ebitda to grow by low single digit
* FY18 capital expenditure is expected to approximate S$2.6 billion
* FY18 cash capital expenditure is expected to be around S$2.4 billion, with A$1.5 billion for Optus and S$0.8 billion for rest of Singtel group
* Negative EBITDA from Group Digital Life is expected to reduce to approximately S$100 million for FY 18
* FY18 dividends from regional associates are expected to be around S$1.4 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LOS ANGELES, June 27 Comedian Bill Cosby will face a civil trial in July 2018 for sexual assault over an alleged incident at the Playboy Mansion more than four decades ago, a California judge ruled on Tuesday.