1 Min Read
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Soapstone Investments Pty Ltd:
* Referred to announcement by diamondcorp advising that conditions for a gbp 1 million capital raising have not yet been met
* Agreement in principle reached with amcu was now being subjected to material amendments by amcu
* Currently unclear whether or not final terms will be entered into that is consistent with terms previously agreed upon
* Discussions continue between diamondcorp and idc over post-commencement funding for lace diamond mines
* No assurances can be made that such idc approval will be forthcoming, either in time for pcf to be sought to be raised promptly, or at all.
* Delays in obtaining agreements place a doubt over completion of capital raising, and timing of payment of bond payment due on 14 March Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)