PRESS DIGEST- British Business - April 25
April 25 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 21 Sohu.Com Inc
* Sohu.Com reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 unaudited financial results
* Q4 revenue $412 million versus I/B/E/S view $397.4 million
* Sees Q1 2017 revenue $345 million to $375 million
* Qtrly gaap net loss attributable to Sohu.com Inc. was US$66 million, or US$1.71 loss per fully-diluted share.
* Qtrly non-gaap net loss attributable to Sohu.com was $1.79 loss per fully-diluted share
* Sees Q1 gaap net loss before non-controlling interest to be between US$50 million and US$60 million
* Sees Q1 non-gaap loss per fully-diluted share to be between US$1.55 and US$1.80
* Sees Q1 gaap loss per fully-diluted share to be between US$1.65 and US$1.90
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
SANTIAGO, April 24 A strong earthquake of magnitude 6.9 struck off the west coast of Chile on Monday, rocking the capital Santiago and briefly causing alarm along the Pacific Coast but sparing the quake-prone nation of any serious damage.