March 7 S&P Global Ratings:
* S&P says Atlantic City, NJ GO debt rating raised to 'CCC'
on improved operating environment; outlook developing
* Rating upgrade reflects opinion that near-term likelihood
of default has diminished following increased state
* Despite the state's increased intervention, bankruptcy
remains an option for the city
* In our opinion, Atlantic City's "obligations remain
vulnerable to nonpayment"
* In event of adverse financial/economic conditions, is not
likely to have capacity to meet financial commitment
Source text: (bit.ly/2mTNtlC)