June 1 (Reuters) - S&P Global Ratings
* s&p says illinois various debt ratings lowered one notch on the state's deteriorating fiscal condition; on creditwatch negative
* s&p says lowered its rating on illinois' general obligation (go) bonds to 'bbb-' from 'bbb'
* s&p - rating actions largely reflect severe deterioration of illinois' fiscal condition
* s&p - believe illinois now at risk of entering negative credit spiral, where downgraded credit ratings would trigger contingent demands on state liquidity
* s&p - lowered ratings to 'bb+' from 'bbb-' on illinois' appropriation debt, including bonds issued by sports facility authority, metropolitan pier & exposition authority
* s&p - ongoing budget impasse increased nonpayment risk associated with illinois' obligations that require a budget appropriation before they can be funded
* s&p says lowered to 'bb-' from 'bb' our ratings on the illinois's moral obligation-backed debt Source text (bit.ly/2qFwN3x)