UPDATE 2-UK orders sweeping changes to boost transparency of funds industry
* Plans market study into investment platforms (Adds detail from FCA statement, industry reaction, background)
April 27 SRV YHTIOT OYJ
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 223.7 MILLION (REUTERS POLL: EUR 187 MILLION)
* Q1 OPERATING PROFIT EUR 7.3 MILLION (REUTERS POLL: EUR 3.7 MILLION)
* FULL-YEAR CONSOLIDATED REVENUE FOR 2017 IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE AND OPERATING PROFIT TO IMPROVE ON 2016 (REVENUE EUR 884 MILLION AND OPERATING PROFIT EUR 27.7 MILLION)
* ALTHOUGH DEVELOPER-CONTRACTED HOUSING WILL BE COMPLETED ON A STEADIER SCHEDULE THAN IN 2016, A SIGNIFICANT PART OF OPERATING PROFIT WILL STILL BE MADE IN SECOND HALF OF YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
MOSCOW, June 28 The Russian consumer lending arm of Czech group Home Credit said on Wednesday it had suspended all its IT systems after being hit by a cyber attack.