May 8 State Bank Of India
* Says SBI reduces home loan rate by 25 BPS
* Says SBI home loan reduce from 8.60% to 8.35%
* Says SBI has announced rate cut in home loans by 25 basis
points to 8.35% per annum
* Says new rate will be effective from may 9th, 2017.
* Says interest rates for customers availing a home loan
above Rs. 30 lacs have also been reduced
* Eligible home loan customer can also avail of an interest
subsidy of INR 267,000 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme
* Says SBI has also come out with special offerings for
construction finance to builders for affordable housing projects
Source text - (State Bank of India (SBI) - the largest Home Loan
provider in India has taken a giant leap to give a philippe to
the affordable housing segment keeping the Prime Ministers
vision of providing "Housing for All" by 2022. SBI has announced
rate cut in Home Loans by 25 basis points to 8.35% per annum.
With this reduction, SBI's offering is the lowest in the market.
The new rate will be effective from May 9th, 2017.
The effective interest rate for all eligible salaried customers
will be 8.35%p.a. for loans upto Rs. 30 lacs. Over and above, an
eligible home loan customer can also avail of an interest
subsidy of Rs. 2.67 lacs under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
scheme. The interest rates for customers availing a Home Loan
above Rs. 30 lacs have also been reduced. To supplement the
affordable housing push, SBI has also come out with special
offerings for Construction Finance to the builders for
affordable housing projects. This will give a dual push both for
construction finance and also for home finance for affordable
Further company coverage: