1 Min Read
May 19 (Reuters) - India's State Bank Of India
* Exec says entire corporate book of subsidiary banks has been fully aligned with the main bank
* Exec says sees slightly elevated credit costs in 2017/18
* Exec says credit costs in 2018/19 should definitely be "much much better"
* Exec says bad loan additions definitely slowing
* Exec says should be able to keep a stable outlook on net interest margins
* Exec says 65 percent of demonetisation deposits remain in the system Further company coverage: (Reporting By Devidutta Tripathy)