July 5 (Reuters) - Steel Dynamics Inc:
* Steel Dynamics structural and rail division increases production capability and diversifies product offerings
* Steel Dynamics Inc - $75 million expansion will utilize excess melting and casting capability
* Steel Dynamics Inc - Upon completion of project, expansion is expected to add approximately 33 local jobs.
* Structural and rail division project provides for annual production of 240,000 tons of reinforcing bar in various sizes
* Steel Dynamics Inc - Project is scheduled to be completed during Q4 2018
* Steel Dynamics - Project complements addition of 200,000 tons of reinforcing bar capacity at roanoke bar division, expected to begin at end of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: