March 16 (Reuters) - Stella International Holdings Ltd :
* Consolidated revenue for year ended 31 December 2016 fell 12.4% to US$1,550.9 million
* Board recommended payment of a final dividend of HK30 cents per ordinary share
* FY profit for year attributable $81.6 million versus $121 million
* "Expect our capital requirements to remain modest in coming year"
* Also continue to expect more demand for Athleisure products in 2017
* Sees demand for footwear products stabilising in the first half of 2017,due to continued economic recovery in united states Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: