Israel's Frutarom buys 80 pct of Brazilian ice cream maker SDFLC
* Israeli flavour and fine ingredients company Frutarom Industries said on Sunday it acquired 80 percent of SDFLC Brasil Indústria E Comércio Ltda for 110 million real ($33 million).
March 8 Stock Spirits Group Plc:
* FY revenue fell 0.6 percent to 261 million EUR
* FY net sales revenue down 0.6% to EUR 261.0 million
* Proposed final dividend of 5.45 EURO cents per share 2016
* FY operating profit EUR operating profit has decreased to EUR 40.1m from EUR 41.7m in 2015 million versus EUR 41.7 million year ago
* Final dividend will be paid on 26 May based on record date of 5 May 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
SYDNEY, June 25 Australia said on Sunday it will push for greater powers to tackle the use of encrypted messaging services used by terrorists and criminals at an upcoming meeting of ministers from the "Five Eyes" intelligence network.