April 25 (Reuters) - STV Group Plc:
* Trading during Q1 was in line with expectations.
* Outlook to end of May continues to be in line with forecasts with STV national airtime revenues expected to be down 8 pct
* Regional airtime revenues are expected to be up 5 pct in five months to end of May
* Digital revenues up 11 pct in Q1 with VOD up 23 pct, and are expected to continue to deliver a strong growth trajectory in Q2
* Rob Woodward, chief executive officer, will stand down from his position and from board within 12 months
* STV's nomination committee will begin a process to identify a successor. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)