April 24 Summit Financial Group Inc
* Summit Financial Group Inc announces resolution of litigation
* Summit Financial Group Inc - reached settlement with Residential Funding Company, LLC and Rescap Liquidating Trust
* Summit Financial Group Inc - settlement to resolve fully all litigation between summit and rescap
* Summit Financial Group Inc - Summit agreed to pay Rescap $9.9 million which will be recorded as a charge against our q1 2017 earnings
* Summit Financial Group Inc - settlement to result in an after-tax reduction in net income of $6.2 million, or $0.58 per diluted share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Brazil's BNDESPar calls JBS shareholder meeting to shuffle board
SAO PAULO, June 26 The investment arm of Brazil's state development bank BNDES has convened a JBS SA shareholder meeting to remove the controlling Batista family from the meatpacker's management and board, in the latest twist involving the world's No. 2 food processor.