BRIEF-Nexstim files 510(k) submission for NBT system US FDA
* REG-NEXSTIM PLC FILES 510(K) SUBMISSION FOR ITS NBT® SYSTEM FOR THE TREATMENT OF DEPRESSION WITH US FDA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
May 8 Sun Hydraulics Corp:
* Sun hydraulics reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.38
* Says reconfirming 2017 expectations
* Q1 revenue $81.4 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, June 26 If central banks have learned anything from the Great Financial Crisis, the worst since the 1930s, it is that you don't need runaway inflation to raise interest rates. Financial market bubbles should be enough.