BRIEF-Enzymotec CFO to step down
* Bryan will remain in his position until the company appoints a successor and completes the transition
April 27 Suncor Energy
* CEO says continues to evaluate opportunities to consolidate in oil sands, but bar for acquisitions is high.
* Says cost of repairs at Syncrude oil sands plant to be relatively small for Suncor as covered by insurance.
* Says leak that led to fire at Syncrude plant was caused by freeze-thaw crack in a pipeline, a one-off event not expected to affect future reliability.
* CEO says does not see company's organic oil sands growth projects going ahead in next year or two.
* Says from May 2 company will be in the market buying its stock back as part of announced share buy-back plan.
* CEO says the exodus of big international companies from Canada's oil sands is not quite finished yet.
* CEO says could be some incredible opportunities for Suncor as big companies exit oil sands, not many potential buyers have Suncor's strong balance sheet.
* CEO says no major asset sales planned currently.
* CEO says sees low probability of Canadian energy being included in U.S. trade tariffs, but consequences would be serious for U.S. consumer. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Nia Williams)
* Ford Motor- announcing a field service action to correct a driveshaft issue in certain model year 2015 through 2017 transit vans - SEC filing